Cigarettes

Erica

Roll your own damn cigarettes without filters. Save money, save the planet, and kill yourself in one act. Triple win for everyone except when they get in your sunroof.

If I'm going to go thru the trouble of rolling a fucking cigarette, I might as well smoke a joint.

Use a pipe then you lazy ass. That is what they are made for :)

lol I've actually considered trying a pipe. Just hit it every little bit, plus having to pack it every time as opposed to just lighting a cig will help, too. I really don't enjoy the cigarettes I have to smoke, now and think this could possibly help me ease off the habit. Plus, it really brings back memories of my grandfather. There was a prescription I took (it was originally a mild antidepressant but was found later to greatly help some people stop smoking) that was a f'n miracle drug. The results were almost immdiate and I cut back immediately. In less than a week, i was leaving the house without my cigs (a big deal to a smoker) and within less than 2 weeks, I hadn't a single urge for a cig. However, the meds were given to me by someone to try (I wish I could remember the name offhand), but there wasn't a whole supply and I was around people who smoked constantly. Eventually, I began smoking again. I wish I could get these little magic pills again.

Wait, I think it was Zyban, but not 100% sure. Seriously, if you're a smoker and want to stop and have access to this, do yourself a favor and give it a shot.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. :D

I had a guy throw pennies or some shit at me one time and then jump off the exit. This guy came up on me, I had done nothing. Two guys just being assholes. What they didn't know, is that I'd slam on my brakes, cut across the grass and onto the off ramp. What they also didn't know, is that I had 3 little glass vial stink bombs taped around a m-80 (or whatever, one of those fatty fireworks.) in my center console. So, a few moments into arguing back and forth driving along side each other, I lit the fucker and threw it in their car then quickly hit a uturn spot and was gone. Saw them hit the brakes and pull over further up. Sux for them.

I have another one of these contraptions, btw. However, it's in my garage and not my car. :D

I had a guy throw pennies or some shit at me one time and then jump off the exit. This guy came up on me, I had done nothing. Two guys just being assholes. What they didn't know, is that I'd slam on my brakes, cut across the grass and onto the off ramp. What they also didn't know, is that I had 3 little glass vial stink bombs taped around a m-80 (or whatever, one of those fatty fireworks.) in my center console. So, a few moments into arguing back and forth driving along side each other, I lit the fucker and threw it in their car then quickly hit a uturn spot and was gone. Saw them hit the brakes and pull over further up. Sux for them.

I have another one of these contraptions, btw. However, it's in my garage and not my car. :D

hahah thats awesome. I wouldnt throw them for no reason. Sounds like you got those fuggers good!

If your going to throw your damn cigarette out the window in front of my car please make sure it does NOT hit my car and fly in my sun roof. Unless you want me to dump a whole ash tray full out of my window in front of you next time!

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUIT BITCHING.

try gettin hit by one going 65 mph on the motorcycle an it go in ur shirt.....

Liar.

I hate it when people do that shit. Luckily I haven't had one end up in my car, if that happened I'd be pretty steamed

Pussy.

The rest of you that went soft tongue punch each others gooches.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUIT BITCHING.

Liar.

Pussy.

The rest of you that went soft tongue punch each others gooches.

lol no it really has happened home slice

btw to all the smokers out there. i dont normally do this but i wish you all a short life full of cancer. that is all.

lol no it really has happened home slice

btw to all the smokers out there. i dont normally do this but i wish you all a short life full of cancer. that is all.

Your mom's a Cancer. Does that count? Cuz if so, wow! You're like a fucking Nostradamus!

U choose ur fate when you smoke.

bwhaha WTF kinda reasoning is that? Unless you, you personally, are a fuckin Buddhist monk, the same could be said about almost everything you do and a whole lotta other things other than smoking, that I do. Besides, what this really boils down to is me bustin your balls over the cancer statement. I took no real offense to it, however, that doesn't mean I gotta let it slide, baby! ;)