Almost Boing

wagner

the key is to get the weight to transfer. more weight = easier wheels up. to a point.

ive seen 13.50 cars pull 1 ft of air. on a well setup car.

with heavy rims tires and front end componets it becomes more difficult.

id say a 100 shot and ud get your boing.

the key is to get the weight to transfer. more weight = easier wheels up. to a point.

ive seen 13.50 cars pull 1 ft of air. on a well setup car.

with heavy rims tires and front end componets it becomes more difficult.

id say a 100 shot and ud get your boing.

Well I am very sure I could get the wheels up without adding another HP to the car. A good set of 15's with a DR on the back, some AFCO's along with some springs and it should be there.

This will be the working plan for the car as of right now to help the trans and rear end last longer. If I stuck a better gear in the damn thing I know I could almost be a 12 flat car. I was going thru the big end under 5k...

Looks good man, thats how my car looked for the past couple years until this summer. You've got a pretty balanced and consistant car, and considering the amount of seat time you have I think getting past a few rounds at an event like that is a great accomplishment, congrats.

i was saying 100 shot with no other mods.

of course the correct way would be all the suspension mods. but way more money.

spray deff makes tq. tq moves weight wich u have a lot of like me.

my s10 on spray launch.

my 60ft off spray with the 12.4:1 355 was a 1.78. 11.02 at 123mph.

with spray and actual tq hit to tires and 4link 1.38 9.90s at 134 135.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/Mys1010.jpg

w turbo in sig. way less wheelstand. but also changed 4 link IC and shock settings. to keep the nose down. its still a lil high in my opinion wich is why ive been dying to get the anti roll bar install done. and get a better tune on the suspension. i know its got some low 1.2s but its a pain to get there.

and if your wondering how high that is my suspenion drops 15" from ride height to full drop. so id say a good boing!

like he said your car is consistant. wich is more important than boing but boing is cool. and sometimes effective. ps

i love to watch stock and superstock. fucking awsome boing there.

How consistent is the car now?

When I was running the car all out in time trials it went 12.71, 12.72, 12.71, and 12.75 when I lifted at 1000' and went thru the traps at 4k RPM.

Looks good man, thats how my car looked for the past couple years until this summer. You've got a pretty balanced and consistant car, and considering the amount of seat time you have I think getting past a few rounds at an event like that is a great accomplishment, congrats.

Thanks man! It was crazy how close all of my 60' were! If this would have been a big money no box bracket race I think I could have done even better.

It is so different to run a pro tree and an index. You really have to be able to drive the car on both ends. It was even harder for me since the car was soooo much quicker than the index. This was a great experience and really taught me a bunch about how to drive the car at the big end.

Now if I can get better on the pro tree like Brady I will be good to go. Brady was a stone cold killer on the tree this weekend, except for his first round race :(

Now if I can get better on the pro tree like Brady I will be good to go. Brady was a stone cold killer on the tree this weekend, except for his first round race :(

I sucked when it counted. Lol! Ill have a solution for that next time though and a few more horses to drop another 1/10 or so.