You can't hang meat in front of a hungry dog like that

Exodus

"Can they get any tighter!?" What kind of homo question was that? A hot reported walks into a locker room and gets hit on... If THAT didn't happen I would want an investigation.

i love that she says those are her size and that they fit perfectly...i would like to know how she squeezed into them...it had to take some work

She was on the today show this morning, and when she was asked if she thinks this is sexual harassment, she said no, its up to the investigators to decide if it is or not. She didnt even have a problem with it at first, it started with some other female reporter telling her about comments that were made and asking her how she deals with it.

The whole thing is just silly

The whole story and every single person associated with this "investigation" should be put on leave without pay for wasting time and money of everyone around. Please.....give me a fucking break. This is all a media hype story. If she looked like ass, she'd never have the job.

Ines......the next time you "tweeter", post a nude pic to go with your story or GTFO! If you can't take the heat, stay out of the locker room. Dumb.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2238/4164726051_64d72323c6_b.jpg

Best way to have your dick ripped off. Period.

I would take this highway until I suffocated.

http://rlv.zcache.com/interstate_69_tshirt-p235579823639680936t5hl_400.jpg