Top Shot

Jizzle Juice

The show is rigged as all fuck. The producers have no desire to show who's the best shot, just how much drama they can stir up (imagine that). Word on the street is, they bought the shittiest guns and shittiest ammo they could find. The show is more about luck than being a good shot. Several of the worlds actual 'Top Shots' turned down the opportunity to be on the show because of this.

The show is rigged as all fuck. The producers have no desire to show who's the best shot, just how much drama they can stir up (imagine that). Word on the street is, they bought the shittiest guns and shittiest ammo they could find. The show is more about luck than being a good shot. Several of the worlds actual 'Top Shots' turned down the opportunity to be on the show because of this.

Really? I guess I will stop watching it.

I only watched it a few times and watched the final episode.. I knew they could not be the best shooters when it took them forever and a day to hit those targets with a ar15...

and it was always funny to watch the person fail on the weapon that was the specialty

The final test was kinda cool. Rest of the competition was a joke.

Yeah, that looked fun. I watched some of the episodes when nothing else was on, and mostly to make fun of how some guys just can't shoot. Some of them did all right sometimes, you gotta give them that.