Ruberlayin V.1

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

headed out tonite tryin da fine a race. homboi starts talkin bout he got a ganster wantin the run. my dudes on a 14. bring out the gangster is got a swirl. no biggie. we sprayin but he dont know. go out da run claims the gangster is over heatin. i say i get the cash anywaz. no who gets the cash me or the gangster?

English please?

As you wish.

I took a leisurely drive tonight with the hopes of discovering a willing participant for a driving engagement of the higher velocity assortment. I soon found a fine young chap who educated me of a colleague of his who would be keen to partake in said affair. The lad is the proprietor of a fine automobile indeed. This is not a problem because I am in control of a nitrous oxide arrangement that he is not conscious of. We proceed to find a secure locality in order to ensue with our activities and the gentleman claims that his means of transportation is overheating causing engine malfunction. I then informed the gentleman that the award capital that we had previously established would then undeniably still go to the victor and in view of the fact that he had forfeited due to equipment failure he was in debt to me. I would like to query as to whether or not the fine populace of Columbus Racing would concur that I am in fact worthy of the remuneration or if the opposing party is to withhold the funds.
  • Upvote 1

headed out tonite tryin da fine a race. homboi starts talkin bout he got a ganster wantin the run. my dudes on a 14. bring out the gangster is got a swirl. no biggie. we sprayin but he dont know. go out da run claims the gangster is over heatin. i say i get the cash anywaz. no who gets the cash me or the gangster?

Are you mentally handicapped?