I... HATE....

SRTurbo04

Roll a front wheel, dig a rear and all wheel...

Dig an auto, roll a stick...

Paul, you're doing it wrong.

i drive a fwd neon of course im doing it wrong... but since i am doing it all wrong, i should get worked from a dig right? then why does every one still insist on ROLL RACING!!!!!!

Don't build a front wheel drive car to race, dig a rear and all wheel...

Dig an auto and a stick...

Paul, you're doing it wrong.

Fixed for manliness.

Sure an auto makes launching easier, but to me, with very few exceptions, a race car has a clutch. If you can't launch it, learn how (yeah you may spend more money on the suspension and such in the end).

There are a ton of waaaay fast FWD cars these days, but no one can seriously say they aren't handicapped to some degree right from the start. I realize alot of the truly fast FWD cars typically start out with basics and spiral out into insanity land... but I would never set out to make a high hp FWD car except maybe to fit class restrictions (I'd probably not choose such a class to build to).

I realize this doesn't answer Paul's question, as he is the handicapped one (:D) in that his car is a reasonably high HP car that's FWD... Except to say that it seems alot of cars these days are all about huge power and not so much driving or suspension prep. Kinda makes sense I guess since it's not uncommon to see 500 hp street cars these days. I think that's why roll racing has become so big lately, when less than 10 years ago it was all about dig racing.

Fixed for manliness.

Sure an auto makes launching easier, but to me, with very few exceptions, a race car has a clutch. If you can't launch it, learn how (yeah you may spend more money on the suspension and such in the end).

There are a ton of waaaay fast FWD cars these days, but no one can seriously say they aren't handicapped to some degree right from the start. I realize alot of the truly fast FWD cars typically start out with basics and spiral out into insanity land... but I would never set out to make a high hp FWD car except maybe to fit class restrictions (I'd probably not choose such a class to build to).

I realize this doesn't answer Paul's question, as he is the handicapped one (:D) in that his car is a reasonably high HP car that's FWD... Except to say that it seems alot of cars these days are all about huge power and not so much driving or suspension prep. Kinda makes sense I guess since it's not uncommon to see 500 hp street cars these days. I think that's why roll racing has become so big lately, when less than 10 years ago it was all about dig racing.

With an auto you dont kill as many parts

This coming from a guy running around on Blizzaks, and who's only racing this year was roll racing Phil.

I sense a lot of fail here.

I've raced other times without you all..... an what's it matter what tires I have on it? Shoot if I'm running blizzacks I won't hook right, :gtfo: