WTB .40 cal Pistol

OSUPITTSBURGH427

you can get a brand new sigma sw40ve for $280 with $50 rebate at vances. they still price them at gunshows for $300-$350 it's pretty much a glock, S&W got sued for it. just polish and sand the trigger parts and it will get rid of all the grittyness. other then the trigger being shitty the gun shoots fine.

I've got a Kahr CW40 with Trijicon night sights, original box, slip grip, two spare magazines, one winchester white box and roughly half a box of Winchester Ranger JHPS that I'll let go. Nothing wrong with the gun, just don't care for the caliber too much and I just picked up a PM9, let me know if you're interested! Edited by SuBaruA

you can get a brand new sigma sw40ve for $280 with $50 rebate at vances. they still price them at gunshows for $300-$350 it's pretty much a glock, S&W got sued for it. just polish and sand the trigger parts and it will get rid of all the grittyness. other then the trigger being shitty the gun shoots fine.

that thing has a rediculously heavy trigger pull... but wouldn't be a bad defensive weapon.