wave runners ...

SRTurbo04

SUCK BALLLLLSSSSS :mad:

been battling an issue was told by many MANY MANNNNYYYY people that it was the starter soldnoid relay... after me not being able to fix it i sent to to the dealer to get fixed... paid to get it done an boom its not fixed... said its a starter gone bad... Yamaha wants .... 461+labor so like 650 WTF!!!!!!

ebays got them for 55 dollars brand new ... sooo where is Yamaha getting the extra 400$ from?!?!?

dam this thing to hell an back, i haven't been able to enjoy the lake since july :( ahaha not a fun day.....

/end my bitching

do it yourself.

have you ever worked on a waverunner...?

the opening to the engine bay is liek 2 feet by 1.5 feet....an its all INSIDE THE hull.. BELOW everything... it makes for a VERY VERY difficult time to work on it example...

the electrical box(for the starter relay) ....behind the motor...an below it with 4 inchs of workspace between the electrical box an the motor...

Sell it, sell it now. That sucks man, Your bound to turn the corner on luck here soon.

i sure hope so...

I used tow ork at a dealership getting paid 7.50 to do that shit...

On a yamaha (depending on model) I think you have to remove the intake manifold.

Sea do's you change it all by feel!

the exhaust has to come off to get to the starter ughh no fun

Paul, if you get the starter you are more then welcome to bring it over and I will fix it for you.
thanks man im sick of worrying about it so i will get it fixed over winter. gonna winterize it this week

any one have any recomendation as to how to winterize(ie fogging oil ect) if it wont crank over... :lol: ?

plus i was on buckeye lake/swamp yesterda an hoyl sheeeeit the waters cold