Wanted, welder/fabricator

wnaplay1647545503

Anyone know of anyone thats good at welding/fabricating that could use some cash. I have some things that I want changed on my project car and looking for someone who has some experience and expertise in looking at what I have and making some suggestions. Being I have a homemade frame, I have some questions on what was done right by the PO and where he simply cut corners. I am not looking for someone who wants me to start ordering bolt on pats from a book, because I can already do that. Ideally I would like to find someone whos good at welding and is either out of work or currently slow and could use some extra cash. I do have access to a welder if needed. Person needs to be familiar with 4 bar link setups and all aspects of fabricating. I will purchase brackets for some of the stuff and that will make some of the fabricating/welding easier however some things I will need him/her to use old fashioned engineering. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest 614Streets
Isnt the whole purpose of getting prices to see where the best deal is? What did you think I was going to do get a price and then give him crap for his price?

If you want to be utterly impressed and deal with something that of greatness call the number. Sometimes the best deal isn't the best deal is all I am saying. Ball park it with two or three calls to others but know that when I recommend him I stand by it firmly as a caliber choice.

And Schmuck can't kiss and tell with sam still in the picture :(