Breast Cancer

Danielle

This is pretty awesome. I know a lot of you aren't fans of Nascar, but this is really nice.

http://www.napasignaturecar.com

Martin Truex Jrs team is taking donations for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation. If you donate, the name of your loved one will be on the car. Four of my aunts names will be on there, and I know its not going to be big enough to see or anything, but still... The donation is always good.

Email me the pic. I can post it up. If not, not big deal. I am interested though as Cancer is in my family like a middle name.

They sent me a link to a generic picture of my aunts name on the car, its cool. The names are in pink, really little, but hopefully by the time the race comes, that car will be covered. Cancer is the same in my family unfortunately :(

If anyone who doesn't use facebook wants to do this, I can go through the site for you. The donation (per name) is $5.60, 15.60, 56, and you can add in your own. The smallest they will take is the $5.60 though.