i-dosing

timmy43016

bi-aural waves have been around for a long time, IIRC they just help you achieve a state of meditation. People who do a lot of meditation practice can achieve those states without any sort of assistance.

Works especially well if you get rid of all input. Cover your eyes, quite room. You basically block off your senses. This is the same thing that can drive people practically mad when they are kept in solitude, etc. It's up to the strength of the individuals mind.

You can download free ones. I tried listening to some about a month ago, the "music" is usually something like a slow oscillating sound that gets faster and faster, eventually throwing you into some crazy rave shit. I guess it might work if you're open-minded to the point of borderline stupidity, but I'm not, so I deleted them all.

Works especially well if you get rid of all input. Cover your eyes, quite room. You basically block off your senses. This is the same thing that can drive people practically mad when they are kept in solitude, etc. It's up to the strength of the individuals mind.

This isnt new, psychiatrist's have been doping this for years. The have a box that can change the pitch and sound and you just lay back and try to relax.