Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR + A2DP stereo

3.5-mm stereo headset

4.68” (L) x 2.38” (W) x .58” (H)

Weight: 6.5 ounces

Included battery: 1300 mAh Li-ion

Talk time: up to 6.5 hours

Standby time: up to 17.5 days

It looks like a cool phone, and being hspa+ will making it stupid fast. Just be aware that the snapdragon processor it has is underclocked to 800mhz, but its GPU is separate which makes its tons faster than the old generation of snapdragons in some ways.

I just got an update for android 2.2.1, so I'm sure this phone will probably come with it, or get it shortly after release.

This thread has gotten a lot more replies than my original G1 thread did lol

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56008&highlight=t-mobile

I don't mind the keyboard, especially after having probably the worst "swype" phone ever, the Cliq XT. I don't have huge fingers and I cannot use it properly, but can on other phones. The screen is ridiculously small for a touchscreen only phone.

I am jealous, I am still on 1.5 OS on this blur. I miss Nav so much!

It looks like a cool phone, and being hspa+ will making it stupid fast. Just be aware that the snapdragon processor it has is underclocked to 800mhz, but its GPU is separate which makes its tons faster than the old generation of snapdragons in some ways.

I just got an update for android 2.2.1, so I'm sure this phone will probably come with it, or get it shortly after release.

This thread has gotten a lot more replies than my original G1 thread did lol

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56008&highlight=t-mobile

The phone doesn't use the snapdragon, it's using a different qualcomm processor that outperforms the current iteration of the snapdragon's.

I picked up my G2 the other day from my pre-order and outside of my hinge issue (phone slides open on its own upside down and open a bit...) a dead pixel and the internal memory people aren't quite sure on (its supposed to have 4 gigs of internal memory per the T-mobile website, but it only shows 1.2 gigs on the device itself) the phone is ridiculous. The download speeds I get with my phone in an HSPA area which has covered the majority of columbus for me thus far, has been at 1.1~1.2 megs a second. MegaBYTES, not bits. Shits stupid fast too processor/gpu wise.

Very solid phone as long as my replacement doesn't have the issues this one does.

Ok, call me stupid but since this is GSM could you use it with ATT? When is ATT going to have a sick phone for us Apple haters? I need something with a physical keyboard too.

It will work on AT&T but you wont get 3G, edge only.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone here work for t-mobile? ive got a g1 currently and i definiately feel its becomming outdated now. G1 by far the best phone ive ever owned. G2 seems like an appropriate upgrade.

Does anyone here work for t-mobile that could possibly help me get a deal? i spoke to a rep today but didnt like what she had to say about upgrading to this one. my contract ends in February.