Halo Reach

dover

I am thinking about purchasing it, anyone like it/not like it? I don't want to waste 60 bucks, and YES I do know I can rent it but I just figure some personal insight might direct me in the right path. Thanks!

Also when does the new COD come out? There is literally nothing to fucking do here and I am bored to tears. (Bike/Car are in Ohio FML)

I only like playing firefight, slayer and other pvp modes make me scream inside after putting 50 rounds into somebody just to have them turn around and headshot me. The campaign is worth learning the pre-Halo CE storyline (Reach is a prequel to the first one) especially with 4 player coop on legendary, and the achievements are fun to get. I'd say wait a few months and buy it used for $40.

its a good halo game over all i would give it an 8.5 out of ten the singel player is good from what i have played of it new guns and more things to do with the armor for your guy in the game plays a lil like cod but still halo if u have played ODST it feels like a mix of halo3,ODST and a lil COD if your a halo fan i would get it if not just rent and and go from their but for me its a good buffer till COD

not a damn thing...lol

its a pretty good game. like brian said, coop campaign is awsome on legendary (and hard as fuck to). i just beat it last night. the final cut scene is fucking awsome.

Legendary kicked my ass.. it was awesome! I'm tired of easy games. This one makes you pick a strategy, talk to the people you are playing with, and think before you act.

Dover you should rent it. I see myself giving halo to my son once black ops comes out.

I just Beat Halo Reach, Havnt Played online yet tho. The game is good. I like it better than 2 and 3. 1 is just a classic. I have not played ODST but I heard it is closer to it and 3. If you dont plan on playing online. I would rent it for the story. But if your going to playt online you will get addicted so buy it.

People here will hate me for saying this, but Halo reminds me of a mentally retarded version of old school quake 2 or something. It moves sooooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww it makes me want to rip my eyes out :o

I have it and played it but like other people said it feels exactly like any other halo with a jet pack. For me, its not worth the $60.

It is a good game, If you are wanting a tactical first person shooter. This is not the game for you. It is a Run and Gun game. In Halo online multiplayer you can sometimes unload 20 shots into some one and not drop them. So it is def not a tactical shooter, takes some thought but not much.

But I play Halo Campaign for the story... it has a pretty good story and I enjoy it.

Just thought I would add this to what I said before.

I just Beat Halo Reach, Havnt Played online yet tho. The game is good. I like it better than 2 and 3. 1 is just a classic. I have not played ODST but I heard it is closer to it and 3. If you dont plan on playing online. I would rent it for the story. But if your going to playt online you will get addicted so buy it.

I am considering getting Reach...Just want to say thought, I agree...nothing will ever touch Halo 1.

It's a solid final entry, but the maps definitly need expanding on. My only two gripes are.

1) Maps to many remakes, including half the maps being remade in the 'forge' which is ultra disappointing.

2) Betrayal system needs changed yesterday. You accidently kill your teammate and you are almost guarnteed to get booted. For one accidental kill.

It's pretty impossible for it not to happen once in awhile, i mean fire fight rockets and you call the firestrike someones going to be stupid and get in your way. Then you get kicked. Really frustrating.

But if your bored and looking for a solid FPS this one doesn't really disappoint. Buy it and trade/or sell it when you go to get COD if you want. Get a good month-2months play.

Just picked it up yesterday. Gamestop gave me 25% on top of the value of the game I traded in as long as I put it towards the new Halo. I ended up getting it for around 40 bucks or so which is well worth it. I just started playing the campaign today and so far its not to bad. I like being alone though and not having to fight with team mates for kills. I'm enjoying it so far and can't wait to start online play but I always make sure I beat the game first.