IPod Touch v4

RS69

Due to my kid's 4-H projects, they did really good at the Delaware Fair my wife promised each of them an IPod Touch. I am not a Apple type of person but these things are neat. Edited by RS69

What is this? Question, statement, both?

Statement, I am a Unix/Linux person, the point I was making is that Apple did a good job on their touch screen interface and their I-Tunes software.

dude, being a linux guy, get then an android based tablet instead. they are alot cheaper... with that being said, I have an iPod Touch and it's ok... but it's done nothing but collect dust since I purchased my Droid... 32gb worth of storage on my phone = I just play my music that way instead of carrying multiple devices.

dude, being a linux guy, get then an android based tablet instead. they are alot cheaper... with that being said, I have an iPod Touch and it's ok... but it's done nothing but collect dust since I purchased my Droid... 32gb worth of storage on my phone = I just play my music that way instead of carrying multiple devices.

while i agree this would be easier, even w/ my incredible, i keep my ipod nano...16gb and its MUCH easier to carry while im doing stuff like working out, cycling, etc. the phone is just a friggin brick compared to my ipod

(and yes, i realize the OP is talking about a touch and not a nano)