Halloween Costumes?

truckin

Looking for some ideas on Halloween Costumes this year, Taking the family to Disney World inacouple weeks and they have a trick or treat night in Majic Kingdom that we will be attending.

Needless to say the wife and i have no clue what to dress up as.......I've never done this type of thing as an adult.

Any ideas? Must be clean as well it's Disney for gods sake.

Pics would be cool too.

Going as a doctor. Thinking about going as an abortion. Doctor but not sure if I want to piss off a few people. If I do ill be rocking the scrubs with a rusty coat hanger, knitting needle and a couple other necessities

did this last year. With red food coloring all over my scrubs (lesson learned do the scurbs by themselves, do not put on the scurbs and put food coloring on them as they will stain your lucky jeans making them trash)!

Some people laughed, most girls were pissy. All and all i would do it again lol.

We'll be at disney the last weekend of the halloween thing. Did you know its an additional 55 bucks to get in the halloween area??

My ex and I went to that about five years ago. I think I paid 140 for both of us with some damn "express" pass to cut in line. Cool as shit and sick ass costumes.

Word to the wise if they have the "Crazy Hospital" skit again watch yourself because the guys get kinda touchy....on other guys. its weird.

I would say you could borrow my girlfriend and my old costumes and really fit in at disney, but I have no idea how you would get them there. lol

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/1fynzx/n1418130132_30049296_1929.jpg