WTB: ANY 14" or 15" wheels - 4x110

Bam

I might be able to use them, trying to find some wobble bolts that will allow it now.

Any pics, even generic ones online so I can get an idea of what they look like? Also, how wide are they and what's the offset?

Thanks Mark, car's almost done. :)

The tires are.... 2- 225/0/15's that still has a good amount tread left and the others 2 are 235/0/15's that are dry rotted. not sure on offset but I'm guessing that they have a factory foxbody offset. I'll look at the wheels this afternoon and see if they say somewhere.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=547&pictureid=4330

Hey Mark, I like them, but the tires are gonna be way to big for me, are you interested in keeping the good tires if I get them dismounted and knock some cash off? If not I understand, just asking.

Currently my OD tire size is 23", lol, and I've only got a few fingers gap, 2-3 on stock suspension, so I'm going to try and step up to like a 24-24.5" tire size to kill some gear, but not sure how large I can go. That and clearance inside by the springs is tight. Probably going to have to do like 215s out back and 195's up front, or maybe just 205's all round, like 205/50/15 or similar.

Do you know if they are 15x7 or 15x8? I found quite a few people that mention they are low 20's on offset, which should work for me, just wondering how wide.

Thanks

Matt

The wheels are made by Western in the late 80's or early 90's. The have an offset of 10 and I'm guessing they are 7in wide but not sure. The wheels are dirty and the center caps aren't perfect. If you want them I'll sell them to you for $125. That's $25 less than I paid Rob Hand a few months ago.

btw... I was able to use the stock lugnuts from my Turbo Coupe.

Thanks a bunch to Mark for the wheels! They fit...on the back. :D Definitely gonna have to get some narrower tires for the fronts, can't even mount the wheel on with the 225's as its' hitting the strut.

Good times today....:p

Thanks a bunch to Mark for the wheels! They fit...on the back. :D Definitely gonna have to get some narrower tires for the fronts, can't even mount the wheel on with the 225's as its' hitting the strut.

Good times today....:p

I'm glad they're going to work for ya. The FB will look great with those wheels on it. Yours will look like this one in no time.... Only a hell of a lot faster!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/Stanz21/DSC00036.jpg

Thanks again for helping me change that bypass hose on my Dakota this afternoon. I'm considering changing it to a metal hose just to be sure it's not going to pop on me again.