PEOPLE ARE HELPLESS

87GT

I was waiting for my sister so I went in the store because it was fucking cold outside. When I walk up to the door I notice that there are people outside waiting. They were just standing there and looking around for something. When I reached the door I discovered why, it wouldn't open.

They were trapped; the automatic door would not open automatically. It just stood there FIRM. I looked at them for a second before I decided to OPEN IT WITH MY HANDS. They said "thank you" and went in.

"Thank you". Thank you for saving us from this horrible situation, a situation that demanded me opening a door with my bare hands. Of course they did not express themselves like that but I guess you get the point. I found this hilarious so I decided to stay and watch people confronting the door.

People were gathering in front of the door, it was the same every time. They stopped when they realized that the door didn't open. They took a few steps back and walked up to the door again. Nothing happened. More people gathered and everyone looked around trying to figure out the problem. Occasionally someone came up and pulled open the door saving everyone there.

There was those who got up to the door as it was closing. They had to squeeze through and every last one of them looked back after they got through. You always knew what was going through their head. I spend over 20 minutes laughing at helpless idiots before I was starting to find it repetitive. I figured out a way to renew it, I waited for a bunch to gather and yelled " Try jumping".

There is not a lot that beats watching grown humans jumping in front of that door. Someone tried waving his hands in front of the motion sensor. A 14 year old boy figured it was a good idea so he got in front of the door and started jumping while waving his hands.

We are fucking handicapped. DIAAV jones. :D

i know exactly what you mean. I work at a gas station and ill tell you what, some of the shit you see is amazing. we get people all the time that cant seem to read a few questions on the screen and either get pissed when we tell them they have to, or they just want us to do it for them.

hilarious...i work retail and i love watching people have issues with our automatic doors...

when i was a teenager, i worked at petsmart and i loved locking the doors at closing time and sitting and watching people walk right into the door, smacking their faces on it...

I was waiting for my sister so I went in the store because it was fucking cold outside. When I walk up to the door I notice that there are people outside waiting. They were just standing there and looking around for something. When I reached the door I discovered why, it wouldn't open.

They were trapped; the automatic door would not open automatically. It just stood there FIRM. I looked at them for a second before I decided to OPEN IT WITH MY HANDS. They said "thank you" and went in.

"Thank you". Thank you for saving us from this horrible situation, a situation that demanded me opening a door with my bare hands. Of course they did not express themselves like that but I guess you get the point. I found this hilarious so I decided to stay and watch people confronting the door.

People were gathering in front of the door, it was the same every time. They stopped when they realized that the door didn't open. They took a few steps back and walked up to the door again. Nothing happened. More people gathered and everyone looked around trying to figure out the problem. Occasionally someone came up and pulled open the door saving everyone there.

There was those who got up to the door as it was closing. They had to squeeze through and every last one of them looked back after they got through. You always knew what was going through their head. I spend over 20 minutes laughing at helpless idiots before I was starting to find it repetitive. I figured out a way to renew it, I waited for a bunch to gather and yelled " Try jumping".

There is not a lot that beats watching grown humans jumping in front of that door. Someone tried waving his hands in front of the motion sensor. A 14 year old boy figured it was a good idea so he got in front of the door and started jumping while waving his hands.

We are fucking handicapped. DIAAV jones. :D

so you opened the door for a bunch of fags?

Congrats on being a genius.... TOOL!

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

i know exactly what you mean. I work at a gas station and ill tell you what, some of the shit you see is amazing. we get people all the time that cant seem to read a few questions on the screen and either get pissed when we tell them they have to, or they just want us to do it for them.

I refuse to use those pumps. I don't need a credit card, I don't want a car wash, I don't want to listen to music.....just let me slide my card, hit 92-94 Octane and pump.

I actually like reading these situations. It kills me and is entertaining how people have become conditioned.

This 14 year old kids parents get a new car. Not brand new, it was actually a 1980's car. But it was in good shape and they got a deal on it. Day one in the car, the kid is in the passenger seat and parents say "hey, put down the window". The kid is just lost. We see him searching everywhere in the car and kind of starting to freak out. He opens up the door and say the "window doesn't go down, there's no button." It was a window with a crank. The kid had never seen one.

To most of us, that's a no brainer. This door story just reminds me of that situation.

so you opened the door for a bunch of fags?

Congrats on being a genius.... TOOL!

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/dealwifit.gifhttp://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/947.gifhttp://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/deal_wit_it_cat.gif

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/Sloth_shades.gif

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/betty_white_deal.gif