Should I go after this principal? heads up, all idiots will be banned.. except Greg

V8 Beast

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt read 4 pages, but I did read the first.

So first of all. You dont have any ground to stand on with the school unless you have, custodial rights of the child. Her parents are the one that are going to have to bring it up to the school.

I saw 15 year old brought up, but you didn't specify how old she is. How old is she?

When I was in the second grade the bus driver told me I couldn't get on the bus. So the only thing I could think of doing was to walk home. Who thinks of calling home, and getting a ride. 2nd grade mentality is, its time to go home. So I walked from Beacon Elememtary, off Lacon Dr. and Cemetary, to Golfview Woods off Wilson Rd.

My dad was in the school the next morning...

So I read some more. And my above example still stands... But depending on her age. She missed the bus. Ok. He didnt force her to walk home. She could have picked up her cell phone that she got texts on and called someone for a ride...

I didnt read 4 pages, but I did read the first.

So first of all. You dont have any ground to stand on with the school unless you have, custodial rights of the child. Her parents are the one that are going to have to bring it up to the school.

I saw 15 year old brought up, but you didn't specify how old she is. How old is she?

When I was in the second grade the bus driver told me I couldn't get on the bus. So the only thing I could think of doing was to walk home. Who thinks of calling home, and getting a ride. 2nd grade mentality is, its time to go home. So I walked from Beacon Elememtary, off Lacon Dr. and Cemetary, to Golfview Woods off Wilson Rd.

My dad was in the school the next morning...

So I read some more. And my above example still stands... But depending on her age. She missed the bus. Ok. He didnt force her to walk home. She could have picked up her cell phone that she got texts on and called someone for a ride...

I'll help you out since it is 4 pages. The phone was dead, she was told to leave the school, she does not have the right to choose to walk home without a waiver on file, and I am able to talk to the school and have already done so.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll238/thebuttsuckler/mofoyh4au3.gif

;)

I know Im late to this but I would clean house with this guy. Don't get physicial, or get aggressive with your words or tone. Be classy and cool and get your pont across. If he doesn't seem to be effected by your man to man talk then light him up and go to the media and everything else you can as a resource and make sure he doesn't have a job in Hillard Schools by next year.

I know Im late to this but I would clean house with this guy. Don't get physicial, or get aggressive with your words or tone. Be classy and cool and get your pont across. If he doesn't seem to be effected by your man to man talk then light him up and go to the media and everything else you can as a resource and make sure he doesn't have a job in Hillard Schools by next year.

He's a cool guy.

When you read racist text messages, have the neighborhood kids say they saw her walking down the street, and the principal leaves a voicemail 30 minutes after the bus leaves... thats all I need to question whats going on.

Edit: No credibility??? Did you miss the part where I said the text read they were going to beat her up??? I take it you are trying to be helpful so I'll just leave it at that. Read a little deeper next time please. I am looking at it from all angles, thats why I'm on here.

how did they offender of the texts get her number???

I thnk the media needs to know

nother better than a racial case in the begingin of the school year...

He's a cool guy.

I can understand this but being cool has nothing with carring you job out in a complete, and professional mannor. By doing what he did, he did not do his job compleatly ie making sure every student is safe and feels safe while on school grounds, and making sure she gets home safely from school as well. He also wasn't to professional when yelling at a student and making remarks that are hurtful, and or downgrading towards a student. I wouldnt care how cool he is or may seem I would have his ass.

I have to lead adults everyday at my job so I know dealing with crazy teenagers has got to be difficult. The way it was explained and the actions taken were justified for kids fighting. The walking home peice has been lifted up but is being chalked up as a misunderstanding. He does need to be coached on the way he said this isn't a public schhool but that's no where near enough for him to lose his job. What he did overall is a warning at best.

I wouldn't have even posted if I read that in the first post.

Beat around the bush with Private Schools, needless to say, the kids are getting a better education and are happier in Public schools now.

Whats funny is it is a public school.. just not Columbus public :o