another ccw group??

STEVE-O

Anyone want or need to get another group of us together to go take the ccw class??

I was talking with my dad and he said the powder room offers them for a one day class. Anyone else have a sugestion or want to get a group together??

DATE:OCTOBER 24th

Where: Powder room

COST: $150

Date: NOVEMBER 7TH

Where: Mechanicsburg

cost: $65

Edited by STEVE-O

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want or need to get another group of us together to go take the ccw class??

I was talking with my dad and he said the powder room offers them for a one day class. Anyone else have a sugestion or want to get a group together??

is your age accurate or can you actually take the classes if under 21?

I highly suggest Tim Bostic and Charles Kronk for this class. Cost me $50 and a Saturday and I was all done. It is out in Mechanicsburg at the Police/Fire station. Then they take you out to the Mechanicsburg Police Range. It is an outdoor range so dress for the weather. If you get a group together again he may offer a discount.

Chief Tim Bostic Retired

Mechanicsburg Police

18 N. Main St

Mechanicsburg, OH 43044

buckeyeguy142@yahoo.com

937-215-4770

Basic 12 hour Course for $65

I highly suggest Tim Bostic and Charles Kronk for this class. Cost me $50 and a Saturday and I was all done. It is out in Mechanicsburg at the Police/Fire station. Then they take you out to the Mechanicsburg Police Range. It is an outdoor range so dress for the weather. If you get a group together again he may offer a discount.

Chief Tim Bostic Retired

Mechanicsburg Police

18 N. Main St

Mechanicsburg, OH 43044

buckeyeguy142@yahoo.com

937-215-4770

Basic 12 hour Course for $65

+1 had a great time out there with forum members.

The other nice thing about Tim Bostic and Charles Kronk is they offer a second class that covers things like firing from behind cover and such. They also offer a class for women only so if the women don't want to do a class with men they can.

The other nice thing about Tim Bostic and Charles Kronk is they offer a second class that covers things like firing from behind cover and such. They also offer a class for women only so if the women don't want to do a class with men they can.

We need to get that second class set up, we talked about it there. Sounds fun.

Powder room says they offer them one sunday a month. Next one is the 24th. Tt's from 8am to 8pm and it is a set price of $150 a person. no group rate or anything...

Anyone got info on any other places mentioned??

I tried calling scott and tim no answer from either one though :(

Powder room says they offer them one sunday a month. Next one is the 24th. Tt's from 8am to 8pm and it is a set price of $150 a person. no group rate or anything...

Anyone got info on any other places mentioned??

I tried calling scott and tim no answer from either one though :(

Try calling Charles Kronk

937-834-2239 or 937-631-2157

Try calling Charles Kronk

937-834-2239 or 937-631-2157

gave him a call on that number and he answered.Charles said Tim does the scheduling and it is $65. he has to check when the next one is as they just had one this last Sunday so I will update more when I know for sure