another ccw group??

STEVE-O

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other nice thing about Tim Bostic and Charles Kronk is they offer a second class that covers things like firing from behind cover and such. They also offer a class for women only so if the women don't want to do a class with men they can.

Count me in for the second class if we get this set up for a weekend.

add me to the list.

I have zero experience so I hope that is ok.... :bangbang:

The class is amazingly easy. If you have a gun and ammo you are all set. You honestly are close enough to the target that you could throw the gun at it and hit it in the face every time. It works out good because that is generally where a CCW will come into play. They go over all of the laws and they talk about parts of the gun and anything you have questions about.

If any of the females on the board or spouses/girlfriends/mothers/sisters of people on the board are interested in a female class let me know. I would like to get my girlfriend into a class and she would prefer to go to one of the women's classes.

The class is amazingly easy. If you have a gun and ammo you are all set. You honestly are close enough to the target that you could throw the gun at it and hit it in the face every time. It works out good because that is generally where a CCW will come into play. They go over all of the laws and they talk about parts of the gun and anything you have questions about.

If any of the females on the board or spouses/girlfriends/mothers/sisters of people on the board are interested in a female class let me know. I would like to get my girlfriend into a class and she would prefer to go to one of the women's classes.

some places i know also pfer a free class to females as long as there is a male paying and taking the class with them