These people are not mere mortals

Trouble Maker

They have an indoor course somewhere here in Ohio with a bunch of cool shit like that.

Nothing nearly that insane. I'm a novice at best and I can ride (poorly) everything there. None the less it's a very cool place and it's huge, something like 90k sqft. A pretty cool break during the winter. It's in Cleveland, Rays MTB. http://www.raysmtb.com/

dam for a second there i thought i was watching a dirtbike video with the jumps these guys had bad ass for sure

That big jump they keep showing in slow mo from the Red Bull Rampage video is just insane. Those bikes probably all have 8-10" of travel and the guys are using all of the range of motion of their bodies as 'suspension' that they can and it's still not enough. Bikes are bottoming out left and right.

Seriously, I can't stop watching that part. It almost looks like they spliced in a newspaper-filled person doll falling off the bike. What the hell happened there? Did he hit a loose nail?

edit: oh, the comments say it's fake. They spliced in a doll wrecking because the real guy kept failing at it. Boo.