hyundai sonata...turbo.

unfunnyryan

http://www.leftlanenews.com/hyundai-sonata-turbo.html

you damn koreans, what have you done.

I've been a fan for a couple years now. Too bad the didn't have it out when I bought my co. car. I'd take one.

This car is also only one of two, the other being the BMW 5 Series, that makes 5 stars in the Gov't new stricter crash test ratings. Not bad for a car that costs 1/2 to 1/3 the price of the other.

Cool, hyundai/kia is what toyota/honda was in the 80s. Give people the impression that they are building quality vehicles for a fraction of the price of the competition. Next thing you know demand skyrockets and price goes up for the same, reversed engineered, lower quality vehicle. Who cares if the whole body turns to rust in 5 years and the interior is made from melted down CD cases.

I bet that thing wheel hops and torque steers like none other.

Maybe not...

Cool, hyundai/kia is what toyota/honda was in the 80s. Give people the impression that they are building quality vehicles for a fraction of the price of the competition. Next thing you know demand skyrockets and price goes up for the same, reversed engineered, lower quality vehicle. Who cares if the whole body turns to rust in 5 years and the interior is made from melted down CD cases.

I bet that thing wheel hops and torque steers like none other.

Maybe not...

I actually really like the new Sonata... really impressive car for the dollar.

However, after driving the B8 S4 over the weekend, I know where the dollars are going.. :)

I've been a fan for a couple years now. Too bad the didn't have it out when I bought my co. car. I'd take one.

This car is also only one of two, the other being the BMW 5 Series, that makes 5 stars in the Gov't new stricter crash test ratings. Not bad for a car that costs 1/2 to 1/3 the price of the other.

But they've only tested around half of the cars out there to the new standard. I still wonder how all the Audi's got the same score as the Hyundai and BMW in front, side, and rollover, but the BMW and Hyundai got an extra star for overall.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/new-nhtsa-safety-ratings/full/#3437444

But they've only tested around half of the cars out there to the new standard. I still wonder how all the Audi's got the same score as the Hyundai and BMW in front, side, and rollover, but the BMW and Hyundai got an extra star for overall.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/new-nhtsa-safety-ratings/full/#3437444

That site also shows "S4 FWD", show me an S4 with FWD and I'll show you the easter bunny riding a unicorn.

It's a very cool car, for sure. Say what you will, but Hyundai has made a serious come up in the past 5 years or so.

And Jones, I drove that car a while ago, and it is freakin titties. Daddy needs a bigger paycheck so he can get one...