wtb honda s2000 motor

criitter7

anybody know of any laying around? looking to buy a s2k with blown up motor.

let me know if you know of any around

Are you looking for a roller/car with a bad motor or a motor? Your title seems to say the opposite of what your thread says.

Are you looking for a roller/car with a bad motor or a motor? Your title seems to say the opposite of what your thread says.

sorry it does seem confusing. i have a roller im lookin into buying but first i wanna see if i can get my hands on a motor cheap enough to make it worth buying

sorry it does seem confusing. i have a roller im lookin into buying but first i wanna see if i can get my hands on a motor cheap enough to make it worth buying

brimms has them for 3k-4k depending on year , checking online that seems like a good deal for motors with such low milage, ebay ranges from 3k-5k

brimms has them for 3k-4k depending on year , checking online that seems like a good deal for motors with such low milage, ebay ranges from 3k-5k

no way in a million years will i pay 3-5k for a motor. i have 2 4g63s sitting here im sure it will got right in... on other hand lsx would be tits too