Bye bye audi..... hello 300zx!

MackDaddy43

So I finally just said fuck it, and listed my car for sale, and started looking at others.

I looked at this 300zx the other night and decided to get it. It feels pretty solid, and has 120k. Its a non-turbo, but that's more what I was looking for. I wanted a car that I wouldn't have to fix every other week, but could still be fun. Only problem is that I'll have to find a solution for winter.

The car is mostly clean, it has a small rust spot on the T-top, and a ding in the rear quarter. I should have those fixed soon enough, and the paint on this will be hella easier to match than 12 year old tri-color pearl

My question is... What else can be done with these N/A motors? It has an exhaust and coilovers (i think, still need to get under it). Can these be tuned to squeeze a little more power out of them? I don't want to go to the extent of doing a TT swap.

This is just a cl add pic, the car needs washed; then I'll take some nicer pix.

GONE...

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/TheMackOutlet/Audi%20a4/DSCN0094.jpg

new 300zx!

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/TheMackOutlet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_9747.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rr tire is going the wrong way... and anything thats not a vw/audi/daewoo wouldve been an upgrade.. congrats

Yeah I decided if I get another audi, it will either be: lower mileage with a book full of service records, new under warranty, or when I'm rich.

Most of which probably wont happen any time soon.

well, hopefully they'll be less expensive and less frequent. My audi need struts, control arms, and a tune just to be comfortable.

I think I made out on the trade.

Yeah it will probably work out a little cheaper unless you get unlucky. Plus it's not a turbo so I'm sure it will be fine. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT 94 TAURUS BRO!

Yeah it will probably work out a little cheaper unless you get unlucky. Plus it's not a turbo so I'm sure it will be fine. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT 94 TAURUS BRO!

Well.. i need a winter car ?

I'm thinking like a subiwagon. It needs to fit 4 people with snowboards

SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT 94 TAURUS BRO!

I have 3k in mine and you have how much>?

better yet, daily a VAG car, flog the fuck outta it like I do my supa dupa SHmuthafuckinO and see which one takes more money to maintain at 130k miles.

all you audi lovers can go suck a dick!

Name: yenner

Vehicles: 1 car, 19 codes

must be a VAG car

LOL! I knew you'd get all upset over my light hearted banter.

Both of mine are VW's. Those that know me and have helped recently know my love/hate relationship. VAG's are VERY nice but do require more maintenance. I won't deny that. The more I drive my car, the more I love it though.

ALL cars have their prob's. Some electrical, some tranny, some rust, etc. Drive what you love. There will be lovers and haters of everything. :)

Congrats OP. If the new ride makes you happy, rock it. :)

PS ~ My second, and primarily driven, VW has just 1 code. :D

better yet, daily a VAG car, flog the fuck outta it like I do my supa dupa SHmuthafuckinO and see which one takes more money to maintain at 130k miles.

Why is how much money is required to maintain relevant, if the owner doesn't have a problem paying it ?

http://memegenerator.net/Troll-Face/ImageMacro/877773/Troll-Face-problem.jpg

I DD'd mine for about 3 years, it has over 130K miles, I bet my maintenance isnt much higher than yours if at all. Nice try, it seems like its always someone with a Taurus or Ford that gets all butt hurt about Audis.