Bye bye audi..... hello 300zx!

MackDaddy43

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To OP, congrats looks clean. I saw your car on craigslist and was like man that looks familiar haha. If your interested I have a set of rattle can black Z32 wheels if your interested for winter rubber. They can be yours for $120 with Kumho V700's on them.

LOL at everyone else bickering over cars. All cars are piles of shit, just depends on which pile will be bigger. Why do you think we have jobs?

Oh and Ford's in general are near the top right with VAG which is where I find the LOLZ. Idc which us cheaper, I would rather deal with replacing parts (VAG) rather than the entire rusty car (Ford).

This made me chortle heartily.

Derek, if I buy and Audi, are you gonna stop working on my cars? :(

Yes, actually I was talking about you today saying I would tell you it was junk just so you don't buy it.lol.. Jones I heart you....kickass...die

Yes, actually I was talking about you today saying I would tell you it was junk just so you don't buy it.lol.. Jones I heart you....kickass...die

I was going to have you mount my snow tires on my vw wheels.

Rethinking that.........lol

wow this thread blew up hahaha....

You guys can go ahead and talk about this, I'll just see you at a meet ;)

good luck that cars so dog slow by the time you get there we will be gone

do your self a flavor an sell it an get a worthy z just saying

Nice looking Z, for power most 'upgrades' don't yield much real world gain on the naturally aspirated Z's. Intake, exhaust, underdrive pulley, then focus on handling/braking if you want the car to be more enjoyable.

Let me know if you need any advice, parts or work.

Tim

sho 3.0 vs gti 2.0T .... wanna race?

cricket....cricket....cricket.....

on a truthful note there's a better chance your 2.0T will burn off an "acceptable amount of oil"

(Audi customer relations says that even 1200 miles per quart is within design limits)

before we find who is the true winner of the race. lol

cricket....cricket....cricket.....

on a truthful note there's a better chance your 2.0T will burn off an "acceptable amount of oil"

(Audi customer relations says that even 1200 miles per quart is within design limits)

before we find who is the true winner of the race. lol

Actually, it's 1 quart per 1000 miles. That is the lowest I have heard on the forums lol.

I don't burn any oil. My 06 A4, 06 GTI, my dad's 08 GTI (all FSI) didn't/don't burn any either. But we can go back and forth spouting laughable random stereotypes if you want. The SHO is not the best car to bring to that fight. You should know that.

I saw that Audi on craigslist. Goofiest stance I've ever seen on an Audi lol. Monster truck height, and maybe it's just the pictures but those wheels look like they stick out quite a bit.

Did you trade straight up for that 300zx or did he throw in some cash?

Actually, it's 1 quart per 1000 miles. That is the lowest I have heard on the forums lol.

I don't burn any oil. My 06 A4, 06 GTI, my dad's 08 GTI (all FSI) didn't/don't burn any either. But we can go back and forth spouting laughable random stereotypes if you want. The SHO is not the best car to bring to that fight. You should know that.

FSI motors are hit and miss with oil consumption. Some don't use any, some use a quart or so in about 1k miles. The high consumption cars are few and far between though.

As for the SHO, aren't those notorious for the gearboxes assploding again and again? Great motor, poor execution, ugly car.

FSI motors are hit and miss with oil consumption. Some don't use any, some use a quart or so in about 1k miles. The high consumption cars are few and far between though.

As for the SHO, aren't those notorious for the gearboxes assploding again and again? Great motor, poor execution, ugly car.

ugly? its a family sedan....

this is ugly

http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/500/medium/robs98_jetta_sigline.jpg