PLEASE LOOK FAST

Tim1647545497

Ok, i got a Brendell(sp) pit bull about a month and a half ago. He was about 8-10 weeks old when i got the dog. I bought a FULL size cage for him right away, so you wont need a to buy a new cage. He is about 20-25 pounds right now. Completely housebroken, and i do mean completely. We have had 4 accidents since i had him in the first week or 2, none since. VERY VERY friendly dog, been around kids his whole life. Loves to play, full of energy, absolustely beautiful dog.

Now for the bad news. I live in Reynoldsburg in Woodview by the highschool. My old drunk ass neighbor snitched on us about having a dog, ( because she has cats ) and now we have to get rid of him with no exceptions. Dogs aren't even allowed out here no matter what. i dont have a digital camera to take pictures of the dog, but if you look here he is identical except he has a white snout.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQISuat2Ueao01I4s9VYT8L-etKuz1UCgY6FGfCl1r9r8l_dyI&t=1&usg=__2JMTpxTMnpE7vBhl3U6MBeM_Wxs=

I have, full size cage, 2/3 of a healty start nutrition dog food bag, leash, collar, toys, treats. Everything has to go. MUST, MUST , MUST go to a good home. I have roughly 2-300 invested in this dog, but under the circumstances, i will take the 100$ i paid for the cage and part with everything. Once again i must stress,to a good home only. Pit bulls can be very friendly, very family oriented dogs, as long as they are raised right. I don't want this dog to end up at the pound. Everything is negotible seeing how i need him to be gone by the end of the night. :'-( Pm me for any more details or your intrest, or call at 614-577-9197 ask for Tim.

• Downvote 1

geez...why the crap would you get a pit knowing they werent allowed there? pits are very hard to place due to bum wraps.

On another note...I dont know if our pit rescue has any more space to take him. I think all the fosters are full right now, but I will check. If he goes to the pound they will most likely euth or send to a rescue like ours. Since you are asking for $ for him I dont know that we could take it. Your best bet is to sell the cage and things on CL and give the dog to a rescue if you cant find a home for him today. I will check back shortly to see if you had any luck. In the mean time I will try and get a foster lined up. Fixed? Up to date on all shots? Chipped?

Found an middle aged guy that said he was interested and had been looking to buy a good family dog. Supossed to bring him over there to meet his family tomorrow afternoon. Also had interest from a guy named Luke, i assume was associated with CR. So if i can find a good fit for him between the two, then things may work out. Other wise i need a cheap house for rent... who has one? Edited by Tim
typo's

Tim,

Luke is my brother. I told him about this dog since he is looking for one. He has experience with looking after my pittbull so I think he would be a good fit. Also it would make a great play buddy for my dog!

Reynoldsburg has a no pit law as well. There was an article in the paper a while back about the city forcing a family to get rid of one that was like 12 years old or something, that they got before the law was in place. They had never had one problem with it, but a neighbor told the city and that was that. I don't know what the end result ended up being.

Tim,

Luke is my brother. I told him about this dog since he is looking for one. He has experience with looking after my pittbull so I think he would be a good fit. Also it would make a great play buddy for my dog!

Ok, good to know. Shoot me his number again, i have to work tonight, and tomorrow morning until 2. But if he is free that afternoon, then we should be able to work something out.

Well, its offical. I found someone today to get the dog. Nice folks too, younger couple but seemed to really love dogs. I think it will be a real good fit. Thanks again to Nyall, and luke for the interest. And big thanks to Brandon ( Slowbalt ) for taking the dog. Glad to see everything work out well. Sad to see him go. :-/