Hockey!!

Spidey2721

Cant wait for the CBJ to play a game that actually matters, fucking hate preseason. i want to see the 6-7-8 line of voracek - brassard - filatov, Im really hoping that those three under the new system will break out. they've all the got the speed, talent and skill they just need to get the chemisty down and let it all out.

Anyone here go to R Bar much?

Great hockey bar but honestly too fucking busy for what its worth. Good place to go when cbj is away maybe or on a slow night but when they're busy they are fucking packed. I prefer to hit up garage bar, good food, really cheap beer, and they sponsor my team so i like to support the bar that buys space on my jersey :)

I played this morning and get to watch it tonight as well. :cool:

For those who have Time Warner (From what I'm told, WOW does not offer it), NHL Center Ice is free for the next 17 days. So find it on your guide and enjoy all of the free hockey... :nod:

Center Ice is always free for the first few weeks. I've had it the past few years but I'm switching to Direct TV this year. They have FSN Pittsburgh so I'll get all the Pens games that way :D (They lost their home opener) Oh well, I'm glad hockey is back!

I didnt get a chance to watch all of saturdays game, just the last few minutes and OT.

I honestly think the players we've had for a few seasons look COMPLETELY different under the new coaching staff and new system. Vermette, Juice, Voracek and obviously Filatov look completely different. Just goes to show up much talent was held back under the old "check and trap" Hitchcock system.

Everyone said the Jackets didnt make enough changes and aquisitions in the offseason to make a difference this year. Howeson was banking that basically everyone was under performing last year which is a big stretch but its a gamble. So far i think its worked out but still way too soon to tell. I cant wait until we play chicago friday.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say playoff's this year, for sure. Hope i dont eat my words.