something to listen to the OSU game today from out of town?

evan9381

ive got a wedding to go to tomorrow in PA, and we're leaving around 10ish, so the game will be going on by the time i get out of range

what can i use to listen to it? ive got iheartradio on my phone...i checked 610's site, and it says pre/post game coverage, but nothing during. im pretty certain ive listened a couple times on 1460, but thats not on the list of stations i can catch.

so what can i do to listen to the game while im on the road far outside of town?

TIA

Edited by evan9381

It's OK Joe, we all know you don't know how to use a computer. He can get the fan in PA.

$5

http://www.971thefan.com/live/content/sports/osuwebblitz.html

It's okay Ben that you can't read.

It was clearly stated 97.1 FM. You know, as in over-the-air frequency modulation. I state that is going to be impossible to pick up, and gave one alternative.

If the guy had Sirius, I don't think this thread would exist. That's your second failure in this thread. He would have to be pretty dumb to not know college football is on Sirius. And many FM stations broadcast on the net, don't be mad you couldn't think of it and I made you look foolish twice now. He is asking how to get it online. The hint is Iheartradio.

He may have an issue. First, I dont think that 97.1 is on iheartradio If it were, I dont think he will pick up the broadcast due to licensing agreements. Case in point, 700WLW broadcasts reds games over the air, but not on iheartradio.

I know 97.1 streams on mobile devices. That address is on their website.

Good luck!

Calm down everyone.

97.1 wasnt on iheartradio, and 610 wasnt broadcasting it. I wasnt gonna pay to listen to one game on 97.1...my buddy who rode with me spent about 15 min searching while we were on the road and found ohiostatesports.net which had it streaming for free...shitty commentary but i knew what was going on...got to our hotel at halftime and sitting here watching it now until the shuttle to the wedding comes @ 3