Tree fiff tees

Sam1647545489

What is the weak link in them. I need to build a high reving 350. Needs to spin 6k or so. Will the blocks hold that kind of revs and horsepower. This will be for my boat but I posted here so more people will see. I have a 750 double pumper carb already. Motor needs to make around 375-400 hp.

750 is to much carb for a 350, find a 650 or 700 even with that kind of HP thats all you will need. Also a stock bottom end with a decent cam and springs will spin 6k really easy.

Not for a boat, thats minimum. An alpha or bravo is highly stressed at 6k, thats your weak link.

Carb calculators mean nothing on a boat, I found ideal was an 850 on a 377.

I would get the crank polished and balanced if your building one but the stocker and stock rods with new bolts will be fine at that rpm

Yep, put some ARP waveloc bolts on the rods and you'll be golden. Also dont forget to buy some good bearings for the motor. I like King bearings, but Clevite also makes some awesome bearings.

you dont have to use a carb Calc but they are there for a reason... I mean why would a GM or Ford tech care about VE when Hillbillys can just use what they "know" works...

no offense guys but My Math is stronger than your guess..

and a 377 is not a 350