First post, testing one, two, fd

KD93R1

Hey folks

Been meaning to join for a good while now and actually did several weeks ago, then got busy w/ an engine rebuild/upgrade for a fellow RX7 friend in need of my help. His engine died on the dyno in 4th gear at 142mph. For whatever its worth, he was still able to drive it home although I'm not so sure that was the best move.

Anyway, I wanted to join basically to become more "social" w/other car guys here locally. What really motivated my was back in early August I was invited to go to the Import Face-Off at National Trails on August 29th by the RX7 Store. They said they were gonna have a tent there and wanted me to come. I had never been to an event before at all, but I had a great time, learned alot about what to expect (like needing jeans and a helmet to race, duhh), and was convinced I would like to attend similar events in the future.

I was also thinking people would be posting where they might hang out/meet on weekends, etc.? Maybe not I dont know.

Here are some pics of my engine build project last winter. Let me know if I'm going about this the wrong way. I'm not new to cars, just new to computers.

Nevermind, I guess I cant post pictures?

• Upvote 1

I'll make a sign that says "You suck", and hang it above my garage door. That way, when I go in the garage, I'll read it, and I will know that I suck.

How do I post pics again? Is the photobucket the only way?

I'll make a sign that says "You suck", and hang it above my garage door. That way, when I go in the garage, I'll read it, and I will know that I suck.

How do I post pics again? Is the photobucket the only way?

There are a gajillion other sites like pb but they're all about the same, I just used it as a reference.

• 4 weeks later...