Jesus FUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Bigbird

CK!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/10/13/gran-turismo-5-release-update/

Gran Turismo 5 Release Update

Posted by Taku Imasaki // Producer, SCEA

We can confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available this November 2nd, but the game’s release will be coming this holiday season.

We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches.

We’ll have more information for you in the near future

Fuck it, I'm buying Forza tonight. This shit is ridiculous.

• Downvote 1

aaaah come on! Well, good thing I got Medal of Honor last night to keep me busy until Black Ops comes out.

I already paid $100 for the special edition GT5 to have it on pre-order...this game better give out BJ's by the time it's released.

aaaah come on! Well, good thing I got Medal of Honor last night to keep me busy until Black Ops comes out.

I already paid $100 for the special edition GT5 to have it on pre-order...this game better give out BJ's by the time it's released.

I did the same thing. I wonder if this holiday season means christmas or some obscure foreign holiday that only occurs once every 10 years.

CK!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/10/13/gran-turismo-5-release-update/

Fuck it, I'm buying Forza tonight. This shit is ridiculous.

hit me up im on forza and ill race you online

LMAO.

I'm not even going to give this game a try. What fail.

wanna race a vw bug on forza :D

poor ps3 owners always such a let down

LMAO.

I'm not even going to give this game a try. What fail.

If you own a PS3 and your into cars and you say this your just retarded. If your just an XBOX fan boy then fuck off.

This is such a lame excuse for "I know this game will blow all other racing games away, but don't want to admit it."

They did the same thing with GT4 and look how amazing it was for its time.

I bought a PS3 this month for this game, and pre-ordered it, it will be out soon, look at the mass marketing Sony has been putting into the game, TV ads etc. I have played demos, seen demos at E3, it's not like it's some mythological game.

I also have a G25 wheel and Playseat, although I think Forza is a great game, the MS wheel SUCKS balls and thats a fact. If MS supported Logitech I would own an XBOX.

You know what else is sad (off topic) but the fact that people STILL can't get over the Xbox - PS fight, just admit at this stage in the game BOTH are great consoles in there own respects and both have great games. Why don't people get that?

They did this w/ #4, too.

And GT2, GT3...So why change the pattern. LOL

This does suck. I did finally buy a PS3 a couple weeks ago so I could get use to gaming again before GT5 comes out. Not at all surprised, but when it does come out, it will be good.