Jesus FUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Bigbird

Whenever it comes out, I will buy it. No rush, I use my PS3 almost daily, and haven't played a game on it in months.

How many of you XBox fan boys can say that?

I play games on my xbox daily.

How many ps3 fanbois can say that?

dumb argument is dumb

OMG LIEK I UZ MAH PS3 2 PLAY BLURAY

- Sure do - any person with a decent TV should use Blu-ray. This alone is enough for me to have no use for an Xbox 360.

- Stream all my downloaded shows/movies through PS3 very easily

- Netflix

- Websurfing (I don't much on it, but you can)

- Stream all my music through it

Overall, the PS3 is a great gaming system, excellent Blu-ray player (3D compatiable too), and connects very nicely to a number of media servers (I prefer the PS3 Media Server). I'm not much of a gamer, and owned it a year before ever even buying a game for it.

Or you can buy an Xbox 360 and pay another ~$200 for a stand-alone Blu-ray player that is on the same level as the PS3. :)

- Sure do - any person with a decent TV should use Blu-ray. This alone is enough for me to have no use for an Xbox 360.

- Stream all my downloaded shows/movies through PS3 very easily

- Netflix

- Websurfing (I don't much on it, but you can)

- Stream all my music through it

Overall, the PS3 is a great gaming system, excellent Blu-ray player (3D compatiable too), and connects very nicely to a number of media servers (I prefer the PS3 Media Server). I'm not much of a gamer, and owned it a year before ever even buying a game for it.

Or you can buy an Xbox 360 and pay another ~$200 for a stand-alone Blu-ray player that is on the same level as the PS3. :)

Minus the bluray addon and websurf (use a laptop) I can do all of that with an unmodded 360 right out of the box =/

Oh and I still watch HD-DVDs on my 360 because it was out first.

I picked up the GT-specific Logitech wheel and a whole racing cockpit setup OVER a year ago in anticipation of this game. WTF?? This is really testing my Playstation loyalty.

You have a G25 and Playseat for this game too? :^) Although I purchased mine about 2-3 years ago for GTR and GTR2.