Innovate Wide band kit NEW!!!

Mojoe

This is the LC-1 and the X-16 guage kit. Retails for $300+ or from their site $199 per piece. I'm asking $250

The LC1 is a standalone wideband controller - available WITH or without a wideband oxygen sensor. It will plug directly into your LM-1 unit or any other engine management or datalogging application that accepts a 0-5 volt input as the LC-1 has both digital and analog outputs.

The LC-1 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1, and includes digital input, output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs.

The LC-1 is more accurate than conventional designs costing many times as much, and its self-calibrating circuitry can compensate for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor condition. The LC-1 is ideal for applications such as Dynos, Data Acquisition, Standalone ECUs, piggyback fuel controllers, OBD-II software or chip programmers, and gauges. With the LC-1, you can add additional wideband channels to your LM-1, convert an existing narrow-band gauge, or add wideband capabilities to your dyno. You can even tune individual cylinders by using multiple LC-1 kits. Key Features

Only fully digital wideband controller.

Auto calibration capability to compensate for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.

Two user programmable analog outputs.

Permanent install applications

Cost effective individual cylinder tuning.

Easy to upgrade.

Includes LogWorks software

This link shows what the LC-1 and the X-16 look like and all the options for setting them up, as well as the functions of the X-16.

http://www.3sx.com/store/comersus_viewItemBundle.asp?idProduct=26303

Short vid about the kit and instalation

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/video/LC-101/sniffer_content.html

As I said, this kit is brand new. I only opened the box to inventory it. The reason I'm selling is this is way more than what I will need for my car.The guage is pretty cool, but I don't want a guuge showing in mt car. I took the kit out and sent it back to Innovate to have them certify it so I could sell it used. They lost mine and sent me a new one. Win for me and you.

This is just one more thing in the way in the garage right now. Help me make room.

• 2 months later...