sold

dragknee66

• 1 year later...

Updated.. to the top..

$150.. CHEAP. Great laptop.. just literally bought a new i7 laptop and its in the mail..

Hinge needs snugged down, display flickers once in a while, hence the huge drop in price. Just want it gone already ha.

Sorry, computer illiterate here, what do you mean flickers? Is the screen going out or something else? Also does this have anyway to connect and HDMI cable to it? My son is wanting one for his birthday next month is the condition good? I dont want to risk giving him something used and it has issues in a week. Thanks

No hdmi support on this one actually :/

When you open the lid it just flickers in and out, when you move it again its fine. Touching the right hinge area feels loose a bit and you can see why it flickers.

The display is fine its just literally been open and closed probably a thousand damn times.

Well seeing that my buddy just cancelled our iron pony trip Ill take it apart today when I get home and see what I can do with it.

Shoot me your number on PM and Ill let you know what I find out, and post it here too of course