wtb: frisbee golf discs

SRTurbo04

Just use one disc. Thats what people did for years before people started taking it way to seriously. I am up for playing if you want some company but I havent played in almost 20 years.

ill hit you up the next time we play(possibly tomorrow) i just need to find some discs

look in the trees/tall grass around the course. friend of mine picked up 3 a few weeks ago. lawl.

Been doing so no luck. My buddy keeps finding them

There is a store you can walk into and buy any disc you want here in Columbus on Riverside Dr.

http://www.discgolfmart.biz/

Been there last week. Trying to find a package deal that someone no longer wants . If I can't find any used ill head on over.

Guy that works there was good guy. Very imformative.

hobbytown at north hamilton road is moving and i was in there and all their discs were 40% off. i would try there. i also have a putter ill sell you. its a champion ryno

also try discgolfcenter.com

all orders over $12 are free shipping. it says it takes 7-14 days or so but i always get mine in 5 or less. you can pick whatever you want in whatever color and whatever weight. i got everything i own there. its also about $5 cheaper or more for every disc then getting it somewhere local. for example champion series innova discs are 18.99 local, they sell for 12.99.

Didnt find a good enough deal used so i just went out and bought newwill defentally make a post here soon for a cr frisbee golf day or something

that means you'll have to leave crown. How will you deal with the anxiety of leaving?