Anybody find Vid of the UR TT Gallardo Crash @ TX Mile?

Turbotrio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It IS on a Busa motor that is stock from VC to oil pan. 2 years, who knows how many passes later.

EDIT-I lied, we pulled the pan to put an oil drain bung in.:cool:

I just want to make sure I understand. You have been running a 35R on a stock motor/BUSA for 2-years making 335whp? Why? :confused:

I just want to make sure I understand. You have been running a 35R on a stock motor/BUSA for 2-years making 335whp? Why? :confused:

Get some innards and crank it up! How much boost is it now? 12-14 ish?

Mine is 322 at 11 lbs., but I have cool rotating stuff.

No. That Bike has a China 50 trim on it. 15psi, non intercooler. Hodgepodge of Hahn, RC, and Motorhead parts. E85 (The key to making it happoen)

Why? Because without paying for a built motor $$$$$ or a actual turbo kit $$$$$ he's going 8.7@160mph, and has no desire to go any faster without any dicking around with the motor.

As for me, I just want the power for 160 on. I am happy with the bike from 0-7000rpm as it is-so a 35r should be just right. And, I have one laying on the floor waiting to be tossed on something. :)

Dont get me wrong, its flirting with disaster. We have made 380whp before on a Stock motor, but it died magnificently @210mph in a ball of flames (windowed the block, oil caught on fire). It was Glorious to see!

No. That Bike has a China 50 trim on it. 15psi, non intercooler. Hodgepodge of Hahn, RC, and Motorhead parts. E85 (The key to making it happoen)

Why? Because without paying for a built motor $$$$$ or a actual turbo kit $$$$$ he's going 8.7@160mph, and has no desire to go any faster without any dicking around with the motor.

As for me, I just want the power for 160 on. I am happy with the bike from 0-7000rpm as it is-so a 35r should be just right. And, I have one laying on the floor waiting to be tossed on something. :)

Dont get me wrong, its flirting with disaster. We have made 380whp before on a Stock motor, but it died magnificently @210mph in a ball of flames (windowed the block, oil caught on fire). It was Glorious to see!

:eek:

Why not just spend the money and make it reliable and safe?

It's not worth the later result of blowing, oiling the tire and going down at 200+... :(

I plan to run E85 also, what are your thoughts on it?