Danny Briere is a bitch...

HotCarl

Plain and simple, cheap high-sticks, grabbing, hooking, shoving the goalie when he's most vulnerable in his butterfly, charging body checks to the back... between the fucking shoulder blades no less. Of course he needs cheap tactics to compliment his so called 'world class talent'... talentless prick is more like it. What a bitch. Of course he's going to high stick derek dorsett then run away and expect shelley to clean up his mess. Ironically Dorsett is probably the only one on the ice even matching Briere's small frame but does he want to drop 'em? nah... pussy. What a fucking coward, god i fucking hate guys like this.

/rant

Players like him are some of the most valuable. Playing against kids like that on the ice was the worst. They're like a fly that wont go away.

he's the guy you hate to have on your team because you have to defend him when someone wants to drop the gloves or takes a nasty shot at him, but you're just glad he's not on the other team's bench.

best example is sean avery. i fucking hate him but i hate when my team plays him even more.

I used to be a Flyers fan before the birth of the Blue Jackets, and I still consider them my second favorite team (after Columbus of course). Philly has a lot of "bad guys" on their roster, and as long as they aren't playing against the Jackets I think it's fucking awesome honestly. One of my best friends is a huge Pens fan and I love talking shit to him whenever the Flyers beat them, and seeing him get all worked up and bitch about them

I used to be a Flyers fan before the birth of the Blue Jackets, and I still consider them my second favorite team (after Columbus of course). Philly has a lot of "bad guys" on their roster, and as long as they aren't playing against the Jackets I think it's fucking awesome honestly. One of my best friends is a huge Pens fan and I love talking shit to him whenever the Flyers beat them, and seeing him get all worked up and bitch about them

Ugh, i dont want to go as far as to say i "hate" all Pen's fans, but a good 75% of them are pretty fucking annoying. Best example, 2 years ago pens visit nationwide, we go to a shootout and guess whos shooting first, the wunderkind sidney crosby, overheard a pens fan actually say "hes so money, crosby DOES NOT MISS THIS SHOT" just as mason stonewall's him. it was great.

Moving on, Im actually surprised to get some sort of hockey reaction out of this crowd didnt think anyone would even know who Danny Briere is let alone comment on it. Yeah he's a fly but since we never play them i didnt know that he was "that" kind of player, i just thought he was a good sniper and that was it, not a Sean Avery clone. And i do agree, he's definitly the player you hate to play against but appreciate to have on your team.

Yep. Philly has a really solid roster, I just wish they had a decent goalie. I was psyched when they picked up Shelley this offseason. I know he's not a star or anything but he became one of my favorites when he played in Columbus.

case in motherfucking point

wish the refs woulda let dipietro throw hands with carcillo. gotta give respect to pronger for his reaction "huh? you wanna fight carcillo? alright!" as he lets dipietro go.

DAMNIT i was going to post this then saw your post, figured it was the same thing but here's a story with it...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Flyers-Danny-Briere-gets-3-game-suspension-for-?urn=nhl-281538

and i completely disagree with you, DiPietro needs to stay in net after being on the IR off and on for the past 3 season the last thing he needs is to break his hand on someones helmet. Im sure Pronger was like "dude seriously, just stop". Then again i do give him credit for sticking up for his teamate and at least attempting to do something. I can garantee there are guys on the Flyer's the fucking hate Briere b/c of his antics and all the shit he expects someone else to clean up after and fight his fights for him.