Winter Car Storage

AudiOn19s

Anyone know of a reputable, secure place or have extra space for winter car storage?

Wasn't looking to pick anything up until Feb - March but came across a car that I might not be able to pass up. I promised my wife her car wouldn't have to sit outside this winter as a result so I'm looking for options for keeping a car somewhere for the winter months. North side of town preferred.

Thanks,

Andy

We used to have a storage garage in Powell right next to/behind Auto Assets. Never had any issues there.

I need to ask Chip about the back warehouse they have but I don't think he has control over that building anymore...pretty sure it belongs to PAP parts and TrueChoice now.

Im moving into a new shop within the next week or two. It is 2200sq ft and I will most likely be open to store a few cars. You would probably just want to have a car cover. Because I might make some dust in there. Although it is very roomy and your car can be set in the back corner by the office/restroom. It is in the same complex as Docs garage....just in the back in an older building.

Hey Andy,

You've been to my dad's work/garage and know how big it is. He's got his car/bike/boat there and a buddy's 300zxtt, and I'll be parking my rx7 there probably after track day, but its plenty of room. I can check with him about storing it in there over the winter if you're interested. He'd be fine with you locking it up/leaving it for months as the garage doesn't really get used/opened during the winter. It's heated as well.

Let me know and I'll give him a call if so.

Matt

I need to ask Chip about the back warehouse they have but I don't think he has control over that building anymore...pretty sure it belongs to PAP parts and TrueChoice now.

I've been thinking of storing the S4 over winter as well so that I can park the Disco in the garage. So if you work something out with Chip please let me know.