Almost there!!!

BlackMess

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh , jeff let him vent or whatever this isn't hurting your biz one bit no one "really" knows what happened to this car but you guys there. Jeff the Internet is no longer serious bizznass oh and he isn't the one that brought Ips' name into this thread a guy no longer in the state did

Eric called Brian this morning to get the "Facts". Brian told him exactly what was and wasn't done and why the "Comparison" curves looked so odd. Eric and Brian talk frequently so there is no reason for either one of them to post stuff like this.

Brian told Eric he added fuel to the first pull to make sure it was safe. The result is an apparent flat 11:0 A/F Vs the 12.5:1 A/F it was here (I will happily post the graph). The large torque jump is converter flash and not some crazy tuning trick that nobody else on the planet knows about lol.

This is in no way taking anything away from Brian at all, just reporting the facts as they were told to Eric by Brian this morning :)

Jeff

PS -- Eric isn't posting this directly because A. He doesn't care and B. Because he is tuning another Twin-turbo Corvette now and C. Because it is a complete waste of his time :)

PPS -- If anyone wants to question Eric's tuning abilities they are more than welcome to come out and watch Mark's car run 7.90's this weekend at MIR :) :)

This should be the headline on this site during all months that are 50* and under.

See you guys in the spring :( My keyboard is having some issues so I'll be out all winter. I'm hoping next year to have a new computer that will process at twice the speed.

Guys be careful this winter. I honestly dont know what happened. I was typing and suddenly I saw smoke. Before I knew it the laptop was fliping end over end off of the table. I was off to one of the best posts ever and in the blink of an eye it was all gone. All the processors, extra RAM... the beefed up memory... all gone. The winter is serious bizness.

See you guys in the spring :( My keyboard is having some issues so I'll be out all winter. I'm hoping next year to have a new computer that will process at twice the speed.

Guys be careful this winter. I honestly dont know what happened. I was typing and suddenly I saw smoke. Before I knew it the laptop was fliping end over end off of the table. I was off to one of the best posts ever and in the blink of an eye it was all gone. All the processors, extra RAM... the beefed up memory... all gone. The winter is serious bizness.

Do you have a friends computer you could borrow. I know it would not be the same as being a internet warrior with your own keyboard. But a epic post can be just as good using another persons computer.

I mean what if there computer has better ram and faster hard drive and beefed up graphics card.