linn,sam,archie,antwon, and a few others

Evolved8

I heard he was back in FL and the BMR guys told me he didn't pay one of the shops in FL who did additional work to his car and someone kicked in the rear quarter panel of his car. Don't know if it's true but the car has not made it back to OH.

I rememeber when he was telling me how the car FLYs and then I worked him BAD. He was pissed because he could not get the spray to come on.

yeah he always had really young girls with him.....and him dodging linn and linn following him out of parking was great...

He called me on a Sunday afternoon and wanted to race we went out just the two of us and he got stomped.

I did ride in his car when the 300 shot came on and it flew. I know when IPS dynoed it the car did make over 800rwhp.

He called me on a Sunday afternoon and wanted to race we went out just the two of us and he got stomped.

I did ride in his car when the 300 shot came on and it flew. I know when IPS dynoed it the car did make over 800rwhp.

his daughter/grandaughter's whoever tried To get me and Danny to fuck them numerous times. lol they would text and say can you come pick us up and give us the business? lol