Costume emergency...

HotCarl

So i got my Lepracaun costume from http://www.buycostumes.com and the XL they sent must have been a junior size of maybe an 11 year old's XL b/c its tight and small as FUCK! I seriously look morbidly obese in this thing and I am 6ft 220lbs. It would look great on someone who's under 5'10" and 170lbs maybe.

So I have 2 days to find a custume to wear to my own party fri night and to work on saturday night. Anyone have any ideas beside's the Halloween storess that pop up in every vacated strip mall this time of year? Hell I'd even rent a costume if it was good enough.

I Almost dont care what it is as long as it looks good. Pedo-bear anyone?

On Bethal in the same shopping center as MicroCenter there is a costume shop that has the typical strip mall stuff and a rental section with higher end costumes. I have never looked through their rentals so I don't know how good they are.

On Bethal in the same shopping center as MicroCenter there is a costume shop that has the typical strip mall stuff and a rental section with higher end costumes. I have never looked through their rentals so I don't know how good they are.

Thanks for the tip, went there today and found a few really good costumes im going to rent. Shitty thing was they were so packed and the register's werent working for some reason so i didnt have any time to wait in line before going to work. I'll have to swing by tomorow morning and pick something up. Thanks.