Wx: 2010/2011 Winter Forecasts

jeffro

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still standing water in my yard. DogS thought full on snow and went to roll in it and got a nasty surprise. Yay for schizophrenic Ohio, btw 50's all this week, yes?

ours both ended up getting baths yesterday. usually they are good about things but yesterday decided it was race day and were coated in dirt like cars coming back from the track would be in track prep and rubber. no way they were coming inside like that. straight to the tub :o

1-3 of snow tomorrow night...wtf!?

Tom

yep, the further east you go the more theyre gonna get. 2 counties to our east could see 3-6. here in central ohio id expect about an inch and a half. sharp cutoff line.

yep, the further east you go the more theyre gonna get. 2 counties to our east could see 3-6. here in central ohio id expect about an inch and a half. sharp cutoff line.

Jim G said 2-10" here if the storm shifts west just a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok weather man

i wouldnt expect anything more than flurries. true story. it will all be to our south. cincy could see a pretty good shot.

our next chance for now will be on the 30th ish. i cant see the 2mb temps but the 850mb freezing line is just to our north. could be icing.