Outdoor shooting ranges.

speedytriple

Hey thanks Tom, I was joking but if the invite is there thanks! I have looked at the state ranges and the closest one to me is about a hour or two away. Looks like the grand river range is the closest to me. And thats down on the far side of Portage co. I am gonna try to get ahold of southern cuyahoga sportsman association they are private, but they have a range thats 20 mins from me.

• 2 weeks later...

A&A off of Rt.422 south of Parkman on Festimiester (sp) road. They have a pistol range (outdoors and indoors) a 100 yard range and a 200 yard range. Outdoor pistol range has plenty to shoot at, metal targets. And they have a small shop that sells guns/ammo/targets also.

I would be interested in a list of outdoor ranges as well.

Went to Target World only once and it sucks!

Looking in the Cincinnati area

There is one in Indian Hill, but it is semi-private. The waiting list for non-residents is allegedly very long.

There is one in Ross; Butler County Sportsmen's Club. There may be memberships available with that one.

There maybe one in Fairfield but I have never heard anyone talk about it, I just saw it listed in the YellowPages once I thought (long time ago).

TargetWorld does kind of suck because it's small and way too crowded.

there has to be more than what I came up with (right?) but that's all I know. Good luck.