Diesel guys

Sam1647545489

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cry me a fuckin river, I drove mine back from Houston lol

Team Dirtymax will be plowin yo streets this year :D

You went to Houston for yours huh? I drove mine from Dallas. So clean, it was worth it.

I just wanted to go fast so I stuck with chevy. I plan on doin a MS3 cam and a 150 shot and drag radials.

Berto, I will try to get a pic of it today. I got a busy day but should be able to snap one real quick.

lol i remeber when you sent me a pic of your work truck doing 100....ahh just made a couple pulls hahahhahah

What kind of duramax you get sam? Be very glad you didnt get the Ford! It seems like we are replacing 3 dpf's a week. The new EGR systems on the Fords are killing them. I like that the new 6.7s require muffler fluid level to be maintained and where you have to top the fluid off is easy to drip on the side of the truck which will kill the paint in a heartbeat.

Sam I have a whole bunch of EFI live tunes if you want them.

What kind of duramax you get sam? Be very glad you didnt get the Ford! It seems like we are replacing 3 dpf's a week. The new EGR systems on the Fords are killing them. I like that the new 6.7s require muffler fluid level to be maintained and where you have to top the fluid off is easy to drip on the side of the truck which will kill the paint in a heartbeat.

Ill be purchasing a 2008 250 in the spring... With an exstended warranty:cool:

Ford can pay for that ish

Just a plug for Cummins, reminder. Powerstroke and Duramax 2010's require DEF (diesel exhaust fluid aka muffler fluid) but the 2010 Cummins pick up truck does not.

:)

I got a 05 duramax. I am very happy with the chevy. I liked the ford but I think the chevy is a way better truck. Chris I got a Edge tuner on the truck and I really dont want to mess with it to much. I wanna leave as close to stock as possible seeing as thats when they run their best.

Just a plug for Cummins, reminder. Powerstroke and Duramax 2010's require DEF (diesel exhaust fluid aka muffler fluid) but the 2010 Cummins pick up truck does not.

:)

I got alil older truck just so I dont really have to deal with all the emission stuff they put on the new ones. I think me with my new truck, Moore in my old one, and Anthony in his will be knocking out this snow this yr. And of course Hua on the snow blower.

I got a 05 duramax. I am very happy with the chevy. I liked the ford but I think the chevy is a way better truck. Chris I got a Edge tuner on the truck and I really dont want to mess with it to much. I wanna leave as close to stock as possible seeing as thats when they run their best.

They run their best when black is pouring out the exhaust :mad:

I got alil older truck just so I dont really have to deal with all the emission stuff they put on the new ones. I think me with my new truck, Moore in my old one, and Anthony in his will be knocking out this snow this yr. And of course Hua on the snow blower.

Bahhaha cant forget Hua LMAO

Ill be purchasing a 2008 250 in the spring... With an exstended warranty:cool:

Ford can pay for that ish

Have fun trying to get extended warranty to pay for everything! BTW, I just heard from our Ford rep that the new 2011 DPF filters cost 9k to replace! Yes thats mutherfucking dollars. Ford is kicking warranty claims back for everything right now. If you dont have your truck serviced just like the manual says and you dont have documentation to prove it, guess whos stuck with the bill!

Want a bad ass ford... buy a 7.3 liter or a 6.0L with egr delete. Otherwise buy a dodge. I like Duramax also but they are so expensive to upgrade. If you keep them stock they are great trucks but still a little more expensive to maintain. Shanton just make sure you come buy a truck from us so that I can let you drive my truck back home when you have to bring yours in to get fixed. Mostly so its easier for me to tell you I told you so.

P.S. for any of you dirtymax boys, if you ever look to have your trans built or just rebuilt let me know. I know of a great guy who does them for very cheap. He put together my buddies with full suncoast internals that had 20+ high hp race tune truck pulls without any problems. I think he had $3,400 in the whole trans parts and labor included. Thats about half the price of an ATS.

Have fun trying to get extended warranty to pay for everything! BTW, I just heard from our Ford rep that the new 2011 DPF filters cost 9k to replace! Yes thats mutherfucking dollars. Ford is kicking warranty claims back for everything right now. If you dont have your truck serviced just like the manual says and you dont have documentation to prove it, guess whos stuck with the bill!

What dealership do you work at?