where can i get this helmet? NSFW(ish)

natedogg624

its not there yet mako.

i dont think it will be until its broadcast somewhere, and since it hasn't been released on tv, im pretty sure the people that work at nascar channel aren't smart enough to upload it.

plus its invitation only now. nick if you can make sure you keep your stats good ill send you an invite.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/member.php?u=3262

Reimbrandt

Here's his intro/hocking his wares thread... a few pages in are some shots of his work...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=21874

Or, screw the chick, give your helmet to attackpainter and let him use his new "chromalyzer" machine and have him paint your helmet in gold chrome, or regular chrome. Trust me... people would definitely see you coming with a chromed out helmet.

Also, I think you can have AGV do it. They are running a deal where you can send in your mug and get it put onto the helmet like what Rossi has done.

Could just send a pic of a hot model or GF and have them do it...

That might be iffy for them if you use someone else's shot. They may not do it if using a photo you don't own the copyright too to avoid any legal issues.

That might be iffy for them if you use someone else's shot. They may not do it if using a photo you don't own the copyright too to avoid any legal issues.

True, but if he knows a hot chick and takes a pic, he's set...

It was an idea for him as it is possible if he's got the money to do it...