Any home Remedies for loose cough?

thorne

I just got over a sinus infection and since I smoke the coughing was worse. Every time I coughed I spit out the shit that was in my mouth.. I never swallowed it. It helped a lot.

or.. you can go see a doctor and give you a steroid. My doc did to help with the coughing. That and mine gave me vicodin to help me sleep at night.

I can't tolerate DXM well. normally when I goto the doc tor he gives me a codiene based cough syrup. But I don't have insurance yet so I bought mucinexx....

Fuck DXM.

Makes me shake like crazy

i stayed on the mucinex d, after the first round, it didnt give me the stomach ache. ive been feeling better. that reminds me i gotta take the next round before i go to bed. its not cheap ($14 for 18 pills i gotta take 2 at a time) but it seems to be working.

When I'm feeling under the weather with sinus/cough like you are describing good old fashioned cocaine always does the trick. Gives you great motivation to clear up those sinuses and you get PLENTY of energy.

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/party_21.gif