Black Ops people

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to like it more and more.

Domination on Nuketown is just insane. There are a bunch of servers running that map 24/7.

Does anyone know if you prestige do you lose all your money? Should I blow it before?

I've heard that it does, so spend them on emblems, player card backgrounds, things that dont reset, before you prestige

Guest 614Streets
If they fixed the spawn issues in HC Deathmatch, the algorithms for shot accuracy, and letting you hear the other team's footsteps (unless running Ninja), it'd be a great multiplayer game.

Days of playing the game lead me to believe that Infinity Ward can deliver a better game than treyarch.

Servers werent actually down you just had to join someone already playing. Oh and spawn kills are stupid in this game, I typically dont get more than a step before i am killed again.

not for me i tried that as well didnt work. kept coming up with aw screen that said cod servers are down due to blahblah go to cod.com/blackopps/stats ect. took me another half hour to get it to work again ughh

not for me i tried that as well didnt work. kept coming up with aw screen that said cod servers are down due to blahblah go to cod.com/blackopps/stats ect. took me another half hour to get it to work again ughh

thats because blackops/god hates you.