Black Ops people

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just beat the single player campaign. The story was actually pretty fucking awesome, way better than I was expecting because of the debbie downers in this thread. I love me a good cold war story.

Will start multiplayer tomorrow.

Hahaha I JUST beat it too. Totally called the ending even before you got to the pentagon for the first time at the very beginning. I just thought it would be an actual level to one-up "No Russian."

Played it yesterday and made 1st SGT. The online play is too much for memto write about on here. There's good and bad, but at this point I was hoping for much better. Takes some time to work with the differences from MW2, but over all its fun play.

Played the campaign a little yesterday too. Mini gun needs to be on my side like a 1911. That thing was fuuuuun. Rolling around camp in the back of a jeep shootig an anti tank rocket, should have been better and longer. Still fun though.

Got the game this afternoon. but god dam it takes forever to get ina. Game. I've spent more time trying to get into a game then actually playing...

yes it sucks, I actually backed out the first night with Anthony because I thought my xbox was screwed up. I have waited almost 40 ins to get an entire party dropped in together.

I found a much quicker way to get into games. But I'm not telling Jason since he left thinking it was my fault he couldn't get into a match :p

I thought it was mine. I have been resetting my router over and over in an attempt to fix it. I play with one guy who is almost ready to prestige for the second time. Someoen is playing it way to much.

You have many more hours into it than I do at this point :)

Although my K/D went waaayyy up in a day after learning the maps. Went from a .57 to a 1.07 :) I love my Galil and LAW :D

Ghost Pro helps quite a bit, and I unlocked Warlord Pro last night.

I have only played it 3 times. The first night and 2 other nights. Josh plays it sometimes since I only bought one this time.