Detail my interior now!

Guest GMoney

I need someone to vacuum, steam clean/shampoo, and extract my Saab carpet. Cash will be given who can do it tonight or Saturday. I have called some detailing places they all quote me like $30 but want me to drop the car off during the 9 to 5 thing durnign the week. I work and cant get away at the moment. Cash will be given shouldn’t take you more than 20 minutes.

puke happend

One of the interns at my work. Doing something nice for others i get shit on everytime. It happened last week.

I got it all cleaned right away. Ripped up the carpet, removed seats, panels, and everything. 6 hours of cleaning and its still not put back together thats how crazy i am. You can just slightly tell that the knap of the carpet doesnt lay the same as the rest of the truck. I am to lazy to do the whole truck and you know how anal i am about my shit.

Oh yeah im over the Saab becuase of it. Car number 11 is coming soon, range rover i think but looking for ideas. Must be 4x4 and be able to pull a heavy boat or car. Fire sale on the Saab....

puke happend

One of the interns at my work. Doing something nice for others i get shit on everytime. It happened last week.

I got it all cleaned right away. Ripped up the carpet, removed seats, panels, and everything. 6 hours of cleaning and its still not put back together thats how crazy i am. You can just slightly tell that the knap of the carpet doesnt lay the same as the rest of the truck. I am to lazy to do the whole truck and you know how anal i am about my shit.

Oh yeah im over the Saab becuase of it. Car number 11 is coming soon, range rover i think but looking for ideas. Must be 4x4 and be able to pull a heavy boat or car. Fire sale on the Saab....

DirtyMax? I love that you are over the truck because someone puked in it. Where have you been??????

Busy as hell. I don't have any missed calls from you either.

I bet your old lady won't let you hang out with me cause the cougars I bring around....

Edited by GMoney

shouldnt take too long to clean carpets...i took my old car to the detail place between acura and hummer of columbus years ago and i dont think i was there for more than 20-25 minutes waiting and they did all the carpets plus a spot on one of the seats where a girl dropped her mascara brush