Double Yellow Means Don't Fucking Cross

Casper

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/general-bike-related-topics/152310d1249067805-double-yellow-lines-do-you-pass-not-motorcycle_crash.gif

The double yellow means don't fucking cross asshole. People like you kill Blazers everyday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben, did I miss something?
He says that pic was taken on 555, the most dangerous rode in Ohio. I hate people that do that shit.

Looks like a picture to me. I dont even see a motorcycle. Have another drink.

I cant tell you how many times Ive seen arrogant bike riders acting like asshats.

Motorcyclists usually don't kill cagers when they wreck.

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/general-bike-related-topics/152310d1249067805-double-yellow-lines-do-you-pass-not-motorcycle_crash.gif

The double yellow means don't fucking cross asshole. People like you kill Blazers everyday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's actually funny, and a prime example of why you don't cross the double yellow. It works both ways. When I see a pic/vid of a motorcyclist crossing the double yellow, I bitch about that too. I've had plenty of bikes come head on at me. They're dumbasses too.

I cant tell you how scary it is to be on a bike and have someone come over into your lane while going around a curve. Let alone when your sitting a stop light. I think what Casper is trying to say is stay in your lane. Who cares if there's a corn field up ahead slow down if you cant see properly and make the turn safely. Theoretically if a motorcycle was coming around that corner in their own lane and they hit that biker head on the likely hood of the biker surviving in so low.

On to the biker: that's his own fault for riding past his abilities to properly negotiate a turn.

Conclusion: Stay in your fucking lane.

He says that pic was taken on 555, the most dangerous rode in Ohio. I hate people that do that shit.

Motorcyclists usually don't kill cagers when they wreck.

That's actually funny, and a prime example of why you don't cross the double yellow. It works both ways. When I see a pic/vid of a motorcyclist crossing the double yellow, I bitch about that too. I've had plenty of bikes come head on at me. They're dumbasses too.

Making an effort to cross at least 4 double yellow lines a day, just for you now.

I'm going to start posting pictures every time I see someone not following the rules of the road... Then I'm going to post them on CR because it's THAT important for me to let people know when someone is in the wrong.

For the record, I wasn't the first to post this image. In fact, if you look at the image source, it's hosted in an album on this site and it isn't mine. ;)

NO TURN ON RED ALL YOU ASS HOLE FUCKS!!!!

http://blog.nj.com/hobokennow_impact/2008/06/large_noturnonred.JPG

The light obviously isn't red. Look at traffic. If you're going to be a smartass about things, at least make sure you don't forget the smart part.

Here, I'll help you out:

http://badicalindustries.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/red_light_violation_2.jpg

The "No Turn On Red" sign is just below "Frame B".

Choose the best answer:

99% of dead motorcyclists were killed as a result of

A) people crossing over yellow lines

B) people not checking their blind spots

C) being thrown off a 500lb rocket for WHATEVER REASON and dying because they were only attached to the vehicle by their hands

edit: changed to 99% to account for the occasional unlucky motorcyclist who gets raped while stopped due to some asshole not stopping in time